List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randy Clamons Date:November 27 2007 10:08pm
Subject:Re: QUERY Structure?
View as plain text
This has to be a first! I've been watching this forum for some years and
have never seen John Bonnet give a wrong answer, but this time he
missed. You have more problems with your query than he outlines. Still,
"full text index may be more efficient."

The previous three answers are correct. I strongly suggest you RTM.

Randy Clamons
Systems Programming
randy@stripped

Bonnett, John wrote:
> Yes that should be OK. You have a superfluous comma just before FROM
> though.
>
> If you are doing a lot of this a full text index may be more efficient.
>
> John Bonnett

Thread
QUERY Structure?grovesdavid27 Nov
  • RE: QUERY Structure?Jorge Bastos27 Nov
  • Re: QUERY Structure?Todd Farmer27 Nov
  • RE: QUERY Structure?Muthukumar Selvarasu27 Nov
  • RE: QUERY Structure?John Bonnett27 Nov
    • Re: QUERY Structure?Randy Clamons27 Nov