List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Durant-Burgin Date:September 5 2007 3:20pm
Subject:Trouble with installing MySQL Server 5.0
View as plain text
I have run the MySQL Server Instance Configuration Wizard and used all of
the default settings, when I get to the “execute” part I get an error
message “Could not start the service MySQL. Error:0” when the service is
trying to start and the wizard cannot complete.

I have looked in the manual and there is nothing in relation to this
problem, can someone please help as I am new to MySQL and I am teaching
myself as part of my final year project at Unicersity.

My machine is running Windows XP SP2 and I have no other database programs
installed apart from MS Access 2007

Many thanks in advanced

Steven Durant-Burgin

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
22:36

Thread
Trouble with installing MySQL Server 5.0Steven Durant-Burgin5 Sep
  • Re: Trouble with installing MySQL Server 5.0Jorge Bastos5 Sep
    • RE: Trouble with installing MySQL Server 5.0Mr Webber5 Sep
  • RE: Trouble with installing MySQL Server 5.0John Bonnett6 Sep