List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter WR Date:July 1 1999 2:14pm
Subject:Re: ASP and mySQL
View as plain text
Hej,

I have no problems. I did intensive testing before going bying my license,
but have never meet problems as mentioned.

Probably You have to make a "test-ASP", selecting one table and one coloumn,
se this goes fine. Add one more column, perhaps add some WHERE conditions.

One other way of testing (where I always start), is using MS Access and link
the MySQL tables into Access via ODBC. There You can run the SQL statements
in a database test environment, and see Your SQL gives what is expected.

Best regards
Peter