List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geoffroy Cogniaux Date:June 5 2007 11:17am
Subject:Re: InnoDB question
View as plain text
2007/6/5, Jorge Bastos <mysql.jorge@stripped>:
> Hi Geoffroy,
>
> That may be interesting also.
> So with that optio, i'll have everything related to one specific database,
> on it's directory along with the .frm files from the structure, correct?
To do so, I have to mix with innodb_data_file_path option

> I'm looking for this, so that i can "transport" the database as easy as with
> MyIsam files.
> Suposing i'm using one file per table on innodb, i can transport the
> database just copying the database directory, or there's any information
> that stay's out of the directory for this database?
All you need to know is described in section 14.2.9. Moving an InnoDB
Database to Another Machine and 14.2.8. Backing Up and Recovering an
InnoDB Database

Have a good read.

Geoffroy
Thread
InnoDB questionJorge Bastos4 Jun
  • RE: InnoDB questionGeoffroy Cogniaux5 Jun
    • Re: InnoDB questionJorge Bastos5 Jun