List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:June 5 2007 10:21am
Subject:Re: InnoDB question
View as plain text
Hi Geoffroy,

That may be interesting also.
So with that optio, i'll have everything related to one specific database,
on it's directory along with the .frm files from the structure, correct?
I'm looking for this, so that i can "transport" the database as easy as with
MyIsam files.
Suposing i'm using one file per table on innodb, i can transport the
database just copying the database directory, or there's any information
that stay's out of the directory for this database?

Jorge