List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dpgirago Date:May 3 2007 1:48pm
Subject:Re: Urgent: mysql_history on windows ?
View as plain text
> Hi,
> I need to track the mysql commands executed on mine system , I am
running windows with mysql 5.x
> I know there is a file .mysql_history and hopes there must be a similar
file on windows too.

> Pl. help me urgently,
> Thanks,
> --
> Regards,
> Abhishek Jain

If you are asking about the commands from a particular client, you can use
the --tee=/path/to/file/output.txt option and cull what you need from the
file created.

David
Thread
Urgent: mysql_history on windows ?Abhishek Jain3 May
  • Re: Urgent: mysql_history on windows ?Jorge Bastos3 May
Re: Urgent: mysql_history on windows ?dpgirago3 May