List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tobin Cataldo Date:February 14 2007 1:42pm
Subject:Re: No output after mysql_connect
View as plain text
Its 'php_mysql.dll' in the php/ext subdirectory. My php.ini entry for
this extension is on line 651.

Also look for this bit (mine is on line 520):
; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "./ext"

You may need to adjust the extension directory to reflect your set up.

Dinesh Kumar wrote:
> there is no entry extension=mysql.dll in my php.ini
> what is worse, the file mysql.dll does not exist anywhere in my system.
> this is despite the fact that my mysql installation completed smoothly.
>
> Dinesh
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Bastos"
> <mysql.jorge@stripped>
>
>> Still's correct.
>>
>> in your php.ini, do you have extension=mysql.dll ?
>>
>> find for "extension" and add this on it and restart apache
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dinesh Kumar"
>> <dinesh@stripped>

Thread
No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
    • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar15 Feb