List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tobin Cataldo Date:February 12 2007 1:58pm
Subject:Re: No output after mysql_connect
View as plain text
This is probably not a MySQL issue...
Set your error.log in your php.ini. If you have already set that then
the error should show up there. Also check the web server log for errors.

Dinesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi MySQLers
>
> I have written following script:
> <?php
> echo 'Hello World';
> $con = mysql_connect('localhost', 'dinesh', 'dinesh');
> if (!$con)
> {
>     die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
> }
> echo 'connected';
> ?>

> On execute, I find that 'Hello World' only is printed.
> no code below mysql_connect function call get executed.
> I do not get the errormessage also. Hence I do not know whether I am
> connected.
> Bytheway, I am able to connect through commandline interface using given
> username and password.
>
> Please help.
>
> Regards
>
> Dinesh

Thread
No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
    • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar15 Feb