List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dinesh Kumar Date:February 12 2007 10:24am
Subject: No output after mysql_connect
View as plain text
 Hi MySQLers

 I have written following script:
 <?php
 echo 'Hello World';
 $con = mysql_connect('localhost', 'dinesh', 'dinesh');
 if (!$con)
 {
     die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
 }
 echo 'connected';
 ?>

 On execute, I find that 'Hello World' only is printed.
 no code below mysql_connect function call get executed.
 I do not get the errormessage also. Hence I do not know whether I am
 connected.
 Bytheway, I am able to connect through commandline interface using given
 username and password.

 Please help.

 Regards

 Dinesh

Thread
No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo12 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos13 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar14 Feb
    • Re: No output after mysql_connectTobin Cataldo14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectJorge Bastos14 Feb
  • Re: No output after mysql_connectDinesh Kumar15 Feb