List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paulo Urcid Pliego Date:September 13 2006 9:40pm
Subject:RE: MySQLDump
View as plain text
Just a thought...I've had problems in the past while dumping tables with
large content. I also had that same error "Lost connection to MySQL server
during query...". The problem was that the max_allowed_packet variable
wasn't large enough and we had blob columns with 2 or 3 MB of data. The
solution was to increase the value of this variable in the my.cnf file or
using the SET command to set the new value on the fly. Maybe this has
nothing to do with your problem but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Good luck!

Paulo Urcid Pliego
E-Labor Producción DM e IM
Preserie y Construcción de Equipos