List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Asif Lodhi Date:June 22 2006 10:57am
Subject:Re: Turning Auto-Commit off in InnoDB
View as plain text
Hi,

I am replying to my own query again - to explain my problem:  I want
to know if there is a system variable to turn off AUTOCOMMIT in the
options file instead of using "SET AUTOCOMMIT=0" in SQL code.

Any help?

--
Asif

On 6/22/06, Asif Lodhi <itmailster@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read that autocommit (after every SQL insert/update/delete) is on by
> default in InnoDB.  I would rather commit after multiple SQL
> inserts/updates/deletes.  Is there anyway I can do this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Asif

Thread
Turning Auto-Commit off in InnoDBAsif Lodhi22 Jun
  • Re: Turning Auto-Commit off in InnoDBAsif Lodhi22 Jun