List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Armando Date:May 11 2006 7:51pm
Subject:Re: Windows of Linux
View as plain text
Not to start a "which is the best distro" discussion, but you should
really make the choice based on the importance of the system. I'd
personally choose a reputable and respectable organization which can
provide you service and support of the distro you install. If it's more
of a personal choice, well hell go with whatever you see fit, but as
everyone else says, it's all in the configuration. That's where a
supportive vendor makes the difference.. they can assist you with
ensuring it's done right. Cheers.

Armando

Jangita wrote:
> Ok im sold to linux
>
> debian?
>
> Daniel da Veiga wrote:
>
>> On 5/11/06, Petr Vileta <petr@stripped> wrote:

Thread
Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxPetr Vileta11 May
    • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
      • Re: Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxArmando11 May
          • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxJorge Bastos11 May