List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:May 11 2006 4:43pm
Subject:Re: Windows of Linux
View as plain text
of course :D

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jangita" <jangita@stripped>
To: <win32@stripped>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:32 PM

> Ok im sold to linux
>
> debian?
>
> Daniel da Veiga wrote:
>> On 5/11/06, Petr Vileta <petr@stripped> wrote:

Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxPetr Vileta11 May
    • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
      • Re: Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxArmando11 May
          • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxJorge Bastos11 May