List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jangita Date:May 11 2006 4:32pm
Subject:Re: Windows of Linux
View as plain text
Ok im sold to linux

debian?

Daniel da Veiga wrote:
> On 5/11/06, Petr Vileta <petr@stripped> wrote:

Thread
Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxPetr Vileta11 May
    • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
      • Re: Windows of LinuxJangita11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
        • Re: Windows of LinuxArmando11 May
          • Re: Windows of LinuxDaniel da Veiga11 May
  • Re: Windows of LinuxJorge Bastos11 May