List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Armin Schöffmann Date:April 20 2006 10:01am
Subject:RE: MySQL C-API
View as plain text
Sandhya,
the manual-section, I've pointed you to, explains everything what you need for building a
MySQL C-API client - but you need to read it, first.

The API-libraries (both dynamic dlls and static libs) namely 'libmySQL.dll' and
'mysqlclient.lib' are contained within the lib folder of a standard mysql-package for
windows e.g. 'Without installer (unzip in C:\)'
For the 'essential setup', you will have to choose custom-install and tick the additonal
item 'libraries'.

Regards,
Armin.