List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sandhya Date:April 20 2006 9:47am
Subject:Re: MySQL C-API
View as plain text
I want to know what is required if i want to connect to the MySql database
through C-Programming.
I have installed
"Windows Essentials (x86)" from the following link,
 http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html
If i want to connect to the database through .net framework using
C-Programming what are all the libraries and dll it requires?Where can i
get?
Pls Help