List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Armin Schöffmann Date:April 20 2006 9:31am
Subject:RE: MySQL C-API
View as plain text
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c.html

-----Original Message-----
From: sandhya [mailto:sandhyar@stripped]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:17 AM
To: win32@stripped
Subject: MySQL C-API

Hi,
   Can you please tell me how to use the C-API of mySql to link with the database through
C-Programming.I have Downloaded "Windows Essentials (x86)" from the following link,
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html
Whether this consists of all the libraries&dll required for Programming?
or
We need to dowload any thing inorder to do programming using these API's.
Please Suggest me as i am newbie  to this MySQl.
Is there any sample Cliet programs to connect with server.If so can you pls send the link.

Thank you,
Sandhya
Thread
MySQL C-APIsandhya20 Apr