List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paulo Urcid Pliego Date:April 1 2006 8:24pm
Subject:Update timestamp with a select
View as plain text
Hi, does anyone know if it's possible for a timestamp column to
automatically update itself when a select is made? We have a
user/password/roles database that is accessed by Tomcat's j_security module
whenever a user logs into one of our webapps, and I want to know which users
haven't logged in recently so that I can erase their accounts. I would
appreciate all of your feedback on this one.

Thanks!

Paulo Urcid Pliego
E-Labor Producción DM e IM
Preserie y Construcción de Equipos

Volkswagen de México S.A. de C.V.
Teléfono +52 (222) 2 30 9961
Fax +52 (222) 2 30 6082
mailto:urcid@stripped
http://www.vw.com.mx
Thread
Update timestamp with a selectPaulo Urcid Pliego1 Apr
  • Re: Update timestamp with a selectJan Theodore Galkowski2 Apr
  • Re: Update timestamp with a selectSGreen3 Apr
RE: Update timestamp with a selectjbonnett5 Apr