List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<jbonnett Date:March 26 2006 9:53pm
Subject:RE: MyISAM or InnoDB?
View as plain text
To the best of my knowledge, I don't think it matters. Either table type
can handle that many records. The issues with that many records are more
likely to be having the correct indexes defined and being sensible about
the sort of queries you process. Adequate computing hardware will help
too.

John B.