List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Greg Quinn Date:March 24 2006 12:24pm
Subject:Re: MyISAM or InnoDB?
View as plain text
Go for MyISAM. If I'm correct the performance will be slightly better due to
the lack of transactional processing. You needn't worry about table sizes
for the amount of records you are dealing with. MySQL's limitations start
occurring when your tables become Terabytes, moreover I think its an OS
filesize limitation and not MySQL's