List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernard LEFEUVRE Date:March 21 2006 9:19am
Subject:Re: demmande d'aide
View as plain text
hello,

I found the first message of abdennacer messai on the myodbc list. I
respond in french to him that  we use english as common language and i
indicate first a way of search for his problem ( user and access rights
to mysql database) and second that win32 list seem more appropriated for
an help on parametring access rights.

I think he don't understand english and i wrote directly in french to
help him. I indicate also a french mysql forum
http://mysql.ifrance.com/index.php?  which will be more easy to use for
someone like him

bye

Bernard