List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vic Spainhower Date:February 22 2006 3:00am
Subject:RE: Maximum Time Reached
View as plain text
 >>  try setting the interactive and wait timeout (check for these variables
at the config file) to a higher value

Thanks Daniel,

Wouldn't that just cause it to wait longer but still not resolve the
problem??  Seems I need to resolve why the long wait is occuring because as
soon as it maxes out the screen will refresh when I hit refresh.  Maybe it's
MySQL 4.1.10 that's causing the problem but somehow I've got to convince my
provider to put up a later version of MySQL.

Thanks,

Vic