List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe's Mail Date:December 29 2005 11:15am
Subject:AW: Error 1067
View as plain text
Hi James,

Could there be a problem with the white-spaces in the path-names or so ?
>Where is you're my.ini installed?
The my.ini file ist in the installation-directory C:\Programme\MySQL\MySQL
Server 5.0 .

>What settings do you have in this my.ini?
I have installed the server with the setup-wizard and configured it with the
config-wizard.

[client]
port=3306
[mysql]
default-character-set=latin1
[mysqld]
# The TCP/IP Port the MySQL Server will listen on
port=3306
basedir="C:/Programme/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.0/"
datadir="C:/Programme/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.0/Data/"
default-character-set=latin1

>Do you also have a my.cnf file?
No I don't have

>Ensure you only have one copy, and ideally it should be in your Apache/Bin
>directory.
Why should it be in the apache-dir ?

Cheers.

James Friesen, CIO