List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Wagner Date:October 27 2005 1:25pm
Subject:Copy Data from MySQL to MS SQL (LinkedServer)
View as plain text
Hello,
We're evaluating MS SQL atm to replace some MS SQL Servers by MySQL and
so we have much questions to be answered ^^.

In this case we want to write data from our MySQL Server to a MS SQL
Server. We've a table which we transfer to the MS SQL Server every 5
minutes. We don't want to have a external tool which handels this.
In MS SQL you can use LinkedServer, which means you specify a
Server(Connection) in your SqlServer to which you connect and write the
data.

Greets
Christian Wagner
Thread
Copy Data from MySQL to MS SQL (LinkedServer)Christian Wagner27 Oct
  • Re: Copy Data from MySQL to MS SQL (LinkedServer)SGreen28 Oct