List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Frankman Date:October 7 2005 2:27pm
Subject:Time data type.
View as plain text
We just upgraded  MyODBC 3.51.6 to MyODBC 3.51.11 on our Windows 2000 server.  Since doing
so, our ado connections in our ASP pages long longer returns a time value for any values
stored as a Time data type. I have a table that stores an employee's start and end times,
but when ado returns a recordset, the value for the start and end column times are blank.
Is this a known issue with the 3.51.11 driver? If so, how can I correct it. This is a
production problem, so I would appreciate all prompt replies. Thanks.
Thread
Time data type.James Frankman7 Oct