List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Georg Vassilopulos Date:October 7 2005 12:07pm
Subject:UPDATE does round value automatically - is it an error?
View as plain text
Hello!

I use Mysql Server: 4.1.14-max on Windows Standard Server 2003

The Table is MyIsam and there is a Database field with Datatype float
called "kasse_s"

The value of this field is 10323.2

I want to UPDATE this field to 10323.22

After the update which goes without errors the field value is still
10323.2 and not as I would expect 10323.22

What mistake I am making?

How do I solve my problem?

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely

Georg

Thread
UPDATE does round value automatically - is it an error?Georg Vassilopulos7 Oct
  • Re: UPDATE does round value automatically - is it an error?Felix Geerinckx7 Oct
  • Re: UPDATE does round value automatically - is it an error?C.R. Vegelin7 Oct