List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pragya Agarwal Date:September 21 2005 11:29am
Subject:embedded server issues in beta version
View as plain text
I installed mysql-5.0.11-beta-win32 to use embedded server on a win2K3 machine. When I try
to run Example 1 as given in the manual, the call to mysql_server_init itself is failing
without an error description  !!!!
Can you help?
P.S. as an aside, this was a Visual C++ ATL application which compiled but gave runtime
If I compile a simple console application, compilation throws syntax errors in
mysql_com.h. The same code snippet works fine when inserted in a VC++ ATL application.
Help would be appreciated!

Yahoo! for Good
embedded server issues in beta versionPragya Agarwal22 Sep