List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Hurwicz Date:September 18 2005 9:16pm
Subject:registry problem installing Migration Toolkit on Win 2K
View as plain text
Trying to install the Migration Toolkit on Win 2K, I keep getting an
error:

Error 1401: could not create key \SOFTWARE\MySQL AB\MySQL Migration
Toolkit 1.0.  Verify that you have sufficient access to that key ...

I have administrator rights.

I have checked the Registry, and there is no MySQL AB folder in it.

Should I create this folder and key manually?  If so, with what value
for the key?

I have deleted keys before, but never created one.  One thing that is
not intuitive to me in regedit is how to create a folder, if I need to
create the MySQL AB folder.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Mike
http://www.top3s.com

Thread
registry problem installing Migration Toolkit on Win 2KMichael Hurwicz18 Sep
RE: registry problem installing Migration Toolkit on Win 2Kjbonnett22 Sep