List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tata Respecia Date:September 8 2005 1:49am
Subject:RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL Server
View as plain text
when i test the connection it says:

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL Server
on ('10.10.10.50') (10065)

i guess ther must be something that i have to install
on on the server. only that i don't know what it is or
is it possible.

--- jbonnett@stripped wrote:

> There are several things that could be wrong. How
> far do you get? Do you
> get any error messages when you try to test the
> connection?
>
> John B.

MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia6 Sep
  • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerBernard LEFEUVRE6 Sep
RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL Serverjbonnett8 Sep
  • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia8 Sep
    • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJ.R. Bullington8 Sep
      • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerDaniel da Veiga8 Sep
        • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerSGreen8 Sep
      • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia9 Sep
    • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJorge Bastos8 Sep
      • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia9 Sep
        • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJ.R. Bullington9 Sep