List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tata Respecia Date:September 6 2005 5:59am
Subject:MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL Server
View as plain text
hello!

can somebody help me how MyODBC for XP connects to
mysql server on linux fedora4? is there something that
i need to install on the server side? how to install
it? my present MyODBC can only connect to mysql server
residing on xp box.

thanks,
tatarespecia

http://mail.yahoo.com
Thread
MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia6 Sep
  • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerBernard LEFEUVRE6 Sep
RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL Serverjbonnett8 Sep
  • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia8 Sep
    • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJ.R. Bullington8 Sep
      • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerDaniel da Veiga8 Sep
        • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerSGreen8 Sep
      • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia9 Sep
    • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJorge Bastos8 Sep
      • Re: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerTata Respecia9 Sep
        • RE: MyODBC for XP connects Linux MySQL ServerJ.R. Bullington9 Sep