List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 29 1999 12:40am
Subject:DELETE prblems (myODBC & VC++)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Geocrawler" == Geocrawler com <archiver@stripped>
> writes:

Geocrawler> This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "lorenzo "
> <lorenzo@stripped>
Geocrawler> Be sure to reply to that address.

Geocrawler> Hi everybody,
Geocrawler> i am developing a prog using VC5 myODBC with a CRecordset derived class as
> a recordset. everything works fine till i try to delete a record when it is raised the
> assertion 'invalid cursor name'

Geocrawler> then i tried to use directly the mysql API linking libmysql.lib to my VC5
> project and i get the linker answer
Geocrawler> Linking...
Geocrawler> D:\Lorenzo\Libs\MySQL\lib\opt\libmysql.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid
> file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3728ea4e
Geocrawler> Error executing link.exe.

Geocrawler> of course i don't have a full disk ;-)))

Geocrawler> any suggestion?!?
Geocrawler> ciao
Geocrawler> lorenzo
Geocrawler> lorenzo@stripped

Hi!

Could you try the newest MyODBC driver?  There is a small change that
the 'invalid cursor name' is fixed in this version...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
DELETE prblems (myODBC & VC++)Geocrawler.com23 Jun
  • DELETE prblems (myODBC & VC++)Michael Widenius29 Jun