List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Lang Date:March 18 1999 2:32am
Subject:TCP/IP protocol
View as plain text
I've been test driving mySQL through the C API calls with good success.
Since I am not using C or C++ as my development environment, I'm having to
go through the libmysql.dll to "speak" to mySQL.

I have some experience with writing TCP/IP applets and would like to speak
directly to mySQL (thus bypassing the DLL).  Is there any documentation for
writing such low level communication libraries?  After all, somebody had to
write libmysql.dll and the JDBC drivers!

Regards,

Michael

Thread
TCP/IP protocolMichael Lang18 Mar