List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TOEGONDOE  SAGBAH Date:February 20 2000 2:28am
Subject:I AM REGISTERED WITH VALUEWEB.NET
View as plain text
I am currently registered with Valueweb.Net as my Internet Host. And my account include
getting access to your SQL Server. Please mail me all the details and procedures for
accessing this Server. Here are my specifications:

1.    My server Valueweb assigned server name is IDA.VALUEWEB.NET.
2.    My website domain is WHATEVERPEOPLEWANT.COM
3.    My operating system is WINDOWS98 AND WINDOWS NT
4.    I do web development using all Microsoft Products MS FRONTPAGE,  MS INTERDEV,
VB-SCRIPT, SQL SERVER-7

Morie Mussaffa
mendemoi@stripped

Thread
I AM REGISTERED WITH VALUEWEB.NETTOEGONDOE  SAGBAH20 Feb
  • Re: I AM REGISTERED WITH VALUEWEB.NETPaul DuBois20 Feb