List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Frankman Date:August 12 2004 6:14pm
Subject:MySQL Administrator Backups
View as plain text
We have been performing our backups with a .bat file that was scheduled to run each night
and perform a database dump. We want to start using MySQLAdmin instead of this .bat file.
The only problem is the backup file created by MySQLAdmin has a unique filename,
therefore, the backup directory will always keep growing unless I cleanup old backup
files. Is anyone aware of a feature in MySQL Admin that will automatically clean up old
backups after a certain amount of time? If there is no such feature, is there somewhere I
can suggest that this enhancement be made?
Thread
MySQL Administrator BackupsJames Frankman12 Aug