List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Corcoran Date:August 12 2004 8:18am
Subject:MYSQLd-nt using 98% of CPU usage.
View as plain text
List,

I was wondering is there a way to set the priority of the mysqld
process. I have an application accessing some databases, carrying out
mostly updates and select type querys. It can be working on 100,0000
records across 30 databases. This was fine when in prototyping and
running on a desktop.

But now we have started testing on a Windows 2000 server production box
and it is killing all the other services.
We do not really care how long it takes to run,

Thanks
Jason.

Senior Software Engineer,
Activant Solutions Ltd.
Longford Ireland.

Email : Jason.Corcoran@stripped
Aim   : JasonCorcoran9
Http  : http://www.activant.com
Phone : + 353 (0) 43 49202

Thread
MYSQLd-nt using 98% of CPU usage.Jason Corcoran12 Aug