List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leigh Sharpe Date:August 10 2004 11:37pm
Subject:Re: Out of resources error
View as plain text
Still struggling here, I'm afraid.
 * Set open_files_limit to 10000. Mysqld refused to start altogether.
*Removed setting and increased table_cache to 1200 and re-started mysqld. No
difference. I have about 520 or so tables which are being accessed
continuously, simultaneously. According to 'show variables', the table_cache
is 1200, but I run into problems whenever the I reach 512 open tables.

Any ideas?