List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Armando Date:August 6 2004 10:02pm
Subject:RE: Out of resources error
View as plain text
Win2k Server I believe has a maximum of 16384. I can't recall off the
top of my head if 2K Pro is the same. I would probably start by doubling
your table-cache to see what that does for you. That will give you a
good increase to 2148 file descriptors, and yet still leave a fair
amount for Windows. As for how much is too much? Depends on what else
your server is running. If it's strictly for the database, then you can
increase the value a lot as there will be little else running that will
require them. Cheers.

Armando