List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leigh Sharpe Date:August 6 2004 4:40am
Subject:Re: Out of resources error
View as plain text
Any idea what the maximum number of file descriptors is for Win2K? My
table_cache is currently 512 and max_connections is 100. according to your
formula, that gives a value of 1124 for file descriptors. If I increase this
too far, am I going to strike trouble with Windows not having enough file
descriptors to give to MySQL? And how much is too much?