List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leigh Sharpe Date:August 4 2004 11:00pm
Subject:Re: Out of resources error
View as plain text
Temporary tables vary from about 10 rows to a max of 500000. Typically
around the 100-500 mark.
Running version 4.0.15 on Win2K. The machine has 1GB of RAM, of which about
half is free.
There's about 1.5GB of space on the temp drive to play with, and over 50GB
of space on the drive the database is stored on.
I have noticed that regularly issuing a 'flush tables' command stops the
problem, but I'm not sure if this is a satisfactory solution.