List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petr Vileta Date:August 4 2004 2:07pm
Subject:Re: command buffer win98
View as plain text
> Hello all,
> I've installed MySQL Server and Client 3.23.58 on a win98 system. It runs
> stable, but there is no command buffer (history buffer). Any suggestions?
> Jan
Instead of using MySQL client you can use some GUI interface. Good is
MySQL-Front at
http://www.mysqlfront.de
You must pay for this, but 25 EUR is the joke not the price :-)

Or you can look for MS application called "DOSKEY". This is command buffer
for Win9x/ME systems.
Use Google or MS web.

Petr Vileta, Czech republic

Thread
command buffer win98JHA van der Steen4 Aug
  • Re: command buffer win98Petr Vileta4 Aug
RE: command buffer win98PF: MySQL4 Aug
RE: command buffer win98Joshua Eddy4 Aug
RE: command buffer win98jbonnett5 Aug
RE: command buffer win98Eduardo Silva6 Aug