List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Armando Date:August 4 2004 1:39am
Subject:RE: Security question
View as plain text
In addition to Kevin's comments, make sure no one has physical access to
your server either, else security is a moot point. It's the same thing
as having a house that's alarmed and monitored up the wazoo, yet you
still leave the key under the doormat and the alarm code on a post-it
note on the wall :-)

Armando