List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:June 17 1999 9:26am
Subject:Re: source for MySQL-Win32
View as plain text
Kelvin Thompson wrote:

> If I pay $200 for MySQL-Win32, do I get complete source for the server
> and client?  Is the source immediately ready to compile on NT or 98?
>
> Is there a web page that answers this question?  I couldn't find one.
>
> Also:  If Win32-ready source doesn't come with the $200 license, is
> there a way to get Win32 source?
>
> -- Kelvin Thompson                 Interactive Silicon, Inc.

Hi Kelvin

You will not get the server sources for Win32.
The client sources are free available (so you don't have to pay for them).

Reading the mysql licence agreement would have given this info.

AFAIK you can get the server sources, if you contribute to the development of mysql.
To clear this point contact Monty directly.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
source for MySQL-Win32Kelvin Thompson17 Jun
  • Re: source for MySQL-Win32Christian Mack17 Jun