List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stearne Date:January 29 2000 7:31pm
Subject:Re: windows 95 version
View as plain text
Make sure your ISP has mySQL loaded on their server (they probably do) then
what you do is create a mySQL database and use PHP3 as the scripting language
to talk to it.

Go first to http://www.php.net/ for more info on PHP3.  It is very easy to
make a connection to a mysql database.  What you might do since you are on a
win95 machine is download Apache (http://www.apache.org) for Win32, PHP for
Win32 and MySQL for Win32, get them up and running on your local computer and
develop the scripts locally and then put them on your ISP's server when you
want them accessible via the web.

Michael