List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stearne Date:January 21 2000 9:21pm
Subject:Re: MySQL and PHP problem
View as plain text
Check your php3.ini file in, make sure under modules that mysql support is uncommented.

Michael

David Hugh-Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem getting PHP to recognise MySQL, so I don't know where the problem is
> (and yes I have read manuals and FAQs on both sides!). Basically MySQL seems to have
> installed fine e.g. I can get a reading by entering 'mysqlshow' at the DOS prompt.
> Similarly PHP seems fine and is working through my server (PWS). But when I run 'phpinfo',
> it doesn't have any information relating to MySQL extensions in the resulting web page.
>
> Can anyone help? Sorry if I am barking up the wrong tree. I am running win98 by the
> way.
>
> Cheers
>
> David Hugh-Jones
> Permanent email: davidhj@stripped
> Tel: (01223) 526099
> Fax: (0870) 1307485

Thread
MySQL and PHP problemDavid Hugh-Jones21 Jan
  • Re: MySQL and PHP problemMichael Stearne22 Jan
    • More SQL problems...Stefan Vesterlund22 Jan
      • Re: More SQL problems...Sinisa Milivojevic22 Jan
  • Re: MySQL and PHP problemSinisa Milivojevic22 Jan
RE: More SQL problems...José Ostos Turner22 Jan