List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 13 2000 3:57pm
>>>>> "Fredrick" == Fredrick Bartlett <palmtreeFRB@stripped>
> writes:

Fredrick> Are you using time/dateTime fields in your update queries?  I reported a
Fredrick> rounding error that was only occurring in update queries that Sergey
> Seroukhov
Fredrick> fixed for me just this week. The new version is 2.3.5. I don't know if he
> has
Fredrick> released it yet, but let me know and I can send it to you.

Fredrick> There is not a mailing list that I know of...
Fredrick> If anybody out there is listening, would it be appropriate to use this list
> for
Fredrick> MySQL Zeos Delphi component issues?

Yes;  If we get too many mails about Zeos, we can always make a new
list :)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
unable to change passwordkadantsev13 Jan
  • ZEOS mailing listMike Smith13 Jan
  • Re: ZEOS mailing listFredrick Bartlett13 Jan
    • Re: ZEOS mailing listMichael Widenius13 Jan
  • Re: unable to change passwordSinisa Milivojevic13 Jan
RE: ZEOS mailing listJosé Ostos Turner13 Jan
  • Re: ZEOS mailing listFredrick Bartlett13 Jan
  • RE: ZEOS mailing listDennis Thrysøe13 Jan
    • Re: ZEOS mailing listMike Smith13 Jan
Re: ZEOS mailing listMike Smith13 Jan