List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 11 2000 1:57am
>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Pflugmann <philemon@stripped> writes:

Benjamin> Hi.
Benjamin> Sounds nice, but I fear that in several cases the post which is
Benjamin> regarded as 'final' by the one who answers, isn't really considered as
Benjamin> the solution by the one who asked. In other words, I fear, that the
Benjamin> meaning of "answer:" will quickly get blurred and you have to scan
Benjamin> through all mails again, just as you do now.

On the other hand, if the answer wasn't right, the user can always
repost :)

At least this would be better than nothing, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I hope we will have a bugs@stripped list soon (David
just needs some time to set this up); All complete, repeatable bugs
that are sent to this list will be dealt with as once, even if the
user doesn't have support.

Regards,
Monty
Thread