List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 11 2000 1:28am
Subject:Re: MySQL Win32 installation
View as plain text
>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Johnson <solution@stripped> writes:

Aaron> I believe there is a problem with the latest version for Win32
Aaron> (3.22.29) in that does not contain the ISM or ISD files in for the
Aaron> mysql db.

Aaron> Is there a similar script to run on Win32 to create the tables, like
Aaron> under the Unix version? I copied the ones from 3.22.28 (or one of my
Aaron> past installs, hadn't done a "clean" install for a while) and all is
Aaron> well now.

Aaron> Any way that could be your problem, but you can look
Aaron> in the c:\mysql\data\mysql.err file and it says can't find
Aaron> hosts.ism then the above is the problem.

Aaron> Aaron Johnson

Hi!

Aaron is right;  We are just building a new 3.22 version for Windows.
In the mean time you can always use the 3.22.28 version (or just take
the privilege tables from this).

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL Win32 installationEgil Helland9 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Win32 installationAaron Johnson9 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Win32 installationMichael Widenius11 Jan