List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 8 2000 11:44pm
Subject:C API with WIN98
View as plain text
>>>>> "William" == William Kerber <wxkerber@stripped> writes:

William> Where Can I get the C API for MYSQL for Windows?  I didn't know there was a
William> windows C API...!!!

William> thanks,
William> William

>> I am trying to execute a simple query using MySQL C API (Version 3.22.29 for
>> windows) and Micro.. Visual Studio 6 but ...

The C API is included in the MySQL client distribution that you can
find on the MySQL win32 downloads page.

The MySQL shareware distribution version also includes the C API.

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us, so that we can
afford to continue this service.   http://www.mysql.com/
Thread
Problem Using C API with WIN98manos4 Jan
  • Re: Problem Using C API with WIN98Sinisa Milivojevic4 Jan
  • C API with WIN98William Kerber7 Jan
    • Re: C API with WIN98Sinisa Milivojevic7 Jan
    • C API with WIN98Michael Widenius9 Jan
  • Re: C API with WIN98Faisal Nasim7 Jan
  • Re: C API with WIN98William Kerber7 Jan
    • Re: C API with WIN98Sinisa Milivojevic8 Jan