List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:NOEL-PIERRE Barthelemy Date:May 19 1999 1:21pm
Subject:RE: MySQL on Windows NT Server 4
View as plain text
Hey men, You're great ... In french << VOUS ETES TRES FORT LES GARS >> Thanks
you Gabriel and Christian ...

Now, Could anybody send me a sample of HTML Page, using a connection to a MySQL DB to run
a simple SQL query, and print the results !

To do such things, we can use PHP, CGI ... and what else ??? do you have samples, or good
web address ???

I'm really beginning with MySQL, I was using before Microsoft DB (SQL Server, Access) with
ASP, so every could help me now !!!

Thanks !!!

Thread
MySQL on Windows NT Server 4NOEL-PIERRE Barthelemy19 May
  • Re: MySQL on Windows NT Server 4Christian Mack19 May
RE: MySQL on Windows NT Server 4NOEL-PIERRE Barthelemy19 May