List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:June 10 2003 2:17pm
Subject:Re: Strange behaviour MySQL - ASP - Windows 2000
View as plain text
This is just your webserver 'connection pooling'. It keeps the connections
open, in case it needs to use them again.

Quoting "\"Juan F. Capristán W.\"" <juan@stripped>:

> Hi everybody,
> 	I'm developing a web application with MySQL and ASP over a Win2000 Server.
> Everything seems to work fine, but when creating a "Performance Monitor" to
> see "Current Anonymous Users", there always seem to be 7 users in the web.
> This is imposible since i'm working in local mode. When I shut down MySQL
> Server, the 7 users dissapear immediately. ¿Which is the problem? ¿is
> this
> normal? ¿some ideas?
>
> Thanks.
> 		Juan Capristán.

This mail sent through IMP: http://mail.pbc.ottawa.on.ca

Thread
Strange behaviour MySQL - ASP - Windows 2000Juan F. Capristán W.10 Jun
  • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLELuciano Pulvirenti20 Aug
  • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLELuciano Pulvirenti21 Aug
    • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLEMichael Widenius21 Aug
      • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLEMiguel Angel Solórzano21 Aug
    • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLELuciano Pulvirenti22 Aug
  • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLELuciano Pulvirenti22 Aug
    • Re: Explanation: Problems with MYSQL-D-MAX for win 98 DROP TABLEMichael Widenius22 Aug
  • Re: Strange behaviour MySQL - ASP - Windows 2000Peter Carter10 Jun
Re: Strange behaviour MySQL - ASP - Windows 2000Juan F. Capristán W.12 Jun
  • Re: Strange behaviour MySQL - ASP - Windows 2000Peter Carter12 Jun